Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


15 ago 2008

Sixteen



I’ve turned Sixteen years old. Now I am Sixteen, and I’m still here, still wondering, still learning. After Sixteen years on this Earth, I feel exactly the same as yesterday. Isn't that weird? Or it was just me, expecting something more? I am Sixteen, Sixteen and still so innocent, so confident, Sixteen but not so ignorant. Sixteen, and still I feel the same as fifteen, fourteen, and even thirteen. But I’m Sixteen, still so young, but older than before. Did I learn something? Nothing is gonna change my mind, my feelings to some people, my points of view. I am who I am, a Sixteen-year-old girl, but I have never learned to love, Sixteen, and full of regrets. I’ve turned Sixteen, Sixteen and I’m still waiting, waiting to learn, that Sixteen, is nothing more, than a number.

0 voicemails:


Heeeeeeeey