Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


22 ago 2008


You had me crawlin so bad, had me heels over head, you had me easy. Too late to go back, to realize what we had, we were already beautiful.
So don't make me cry, cause this love don't feel so right, you can't push a river, you can't make me fall, but you can make me unreachable. Sometimes love is addiction, sometimes it hurts like hell, and sometimes you just cannot get enough. You can´t make me love you, anymore than I do.
But you can make me unreachable.

6 voicemails:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm not a fan of Mrs. Simpson-Wentz, but I think that this is a lie (for any woman truly in love):

"You can't make me love you, anymore than I do"

Just my two cents, though.

Joaa dijo...

em no entendi nada xd jajajaj
bahh tengoi q leer cn atencion :P
hola señorita pelienta :L q le gusta escuchar mi ipod
jajaja
ta nada no se q es unreachable (WEML)jajaj ta nada bsote flo :)
t qiero peleadoraa :L

Joaa dijo...

aaaaa tata ya se q es es inalcanzable

Joaa dijo...

ya entendi el post -.-


sin comentarios :)

Joaa dijo...

aaaaa florencia quiero la foto d vos y yo esa q tenes cmo la q estas cn maca (L
jajaj :P
gracias

Anónimo dijo...

No había visto los cambios en la columna derecha. No pude evitar pensar algunas cosas cuando leí BLEEDING. ¡Cuántas semejanzas con la realidad!

"But something happened for the very first time with you."

-- nice

"But I don’t care what they say, I’m in love with you."

-- nicer

"And everyone’s looking round, thinking I’m going crazy."

-- totally true

"They try to pull me away, but they don’t know the truth."

-- wrong... they do know.. but "love" is an ignorant

"You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love."

-- what the song gracefully omits is what happens after too much bleeding.


Heeeeeeeey