Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


3 oct 2008

Ash



Happy B'day Ash !

Today Ashlee is turning 24 years old.

Even If you didn't get engaged with Ryan

Even If you keep wearing your red hairstyle that isn't the best
Even If your music style has changed a lot

Even If I never see your show @ Mtv again

Even If you, someday, end with your career

Even If you never come to LatinAmerica
Even If you don't know that I exist


I love you

Because you're SO funny

Because you are so talented

Because I love most of your songs

Because you're my role model

Because I wish I had known you

Because I know you're gonna have a great family

Because you deserve it all.

You're the most amazing singer ever, and you'll always have my support.
I love you Ash :)


El HQ de la foto lo podes encontrar en My Photobucket, haciendo click acá
Y otros más que hice acá y acá.



0 voicemails:


Heeeeeeeey