Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


7 oct 2008

Little J

Little Joanna´s got big green eyes, I could die lying in her arms,

She will always be my sunkissed trampoline, she goes up and down in my heart.
And i´m starting to believe that danger´s never near, when Joanna is here.
God, I love Joanna, but she don´t understand much.
I love it when our hands touch, knowing that I´m near.
Apple-flavored lip gloss, gillies wear a necklace, feeling young and reckless;
when Joanna is here

Another one for you, Little J. Esta es una song de mis amados McFly. You should listen to it.
Se que es media romanticona, pero tenía que postearla de todos modos.

1 voicemails:

Joaa dijo...

gracias flopa x las hermosas csas q escribiste la cancion y todo lo q decis hermosos tu collage y la verdad ustedes sn la gente q m seçaca una sonrrisa, q m banca y q siempre esta ahi;
q mas puedo pedir?
t amo amigaa (L


ee ese 21 d nov al cineee :P


Heeeeeeeey