Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


19 dic 2008

It's ok, somehow.


I remember all the nights I used to stay at home,
on the phone, all night long. Used to talk about
the things we'd really wanna do, I believed in you.
I remember how you used to say, "have no fear, be ok"
When you told me anything you want is possible, we
could have it all.
I believed in you, I must have been
a fool, all my dreams where with you...


Well, now you got to where you wanted like I knew you would,
Cash, car, house; it's all good. That's why you never come
around here no more, like you did before. You got it all
thats the way it seems, looks like you, lived your dream,
better hope you life had turned out for the better now,
when I'm not around.

I say it's ok, I can promise you it's alright,
you ain't keeping me up all night, no more.
You're not here but it's ok.

you're not here with me
but it's ok, somehow.

Heeeeeeeey