Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


6 dic 2008

Wannabe



You follow and I lead, you wanna be like me, but you're just a wannabe, love it or hate it ! I can't help the way I am, hope you don't misunderstand. Cause I'm too cool, to know you. Don't take it personal, don't get emotional. You know it's the truth: I'm too cool for you. You think you're hot but I'm sorry, you're not exactly who you think you are. Can't tell you what you haven't got, when we walk into the room, I'm too cool for you. You're lucky I'm so nice, even I'm surprised you are still allowed to be in my crew. Show you how it's done, if you want to be someone just watch me and you'll learn some. Me, myself, and I agree: you'll never catch up with me.



You see I'm all beauty, brains, and talents, I got it all! Well others have to try all their lives, still they never get the call. That's the difference between
you and me, obviously, I'm a natural, I'm the real deal.


I can't help the way I am, hope you don't misunderstand


Heeeeeeeey