Welcome to my blogspot ! :) Visit My Fotolog.


15 ene 2009

Be seeing you...



It's complicated. When you try your best not to remember those memories, and you can't make it. The more you try to forget, the less you can. I hear those words and lots of things come to my head. The rain, your always-parking-car, your pick-up line - always smart and witty-, your look -deep and skyblue, as usual-, and the kiss (Or should I say the kisses?). All those silly but touching things that I thought I had left in the past, they are coming back to me. But I'm bigger than that, you know? Nothing like that can bring me down, not even seeing you or just a stupid song. I was wondering why this kinda things happens to us. And I think that is just because those things are the ones we've left undiscovered, and we're always wanting to know more and more about everything. We are all trying to discover what each person has to show us, what they have to teach us. We want to discover each part of the world, by ourselves. And it's not easy at all. Now I have a million things around my head. Thoughts, dreams, pictures, wishes, movies, memories, songs, places, kisses, feelings. And all of them has nothing to do with you. So, maybe, I will remember you everytime I listen to that song, and maybe you will too. But this one thing is for sure: you are not who you used to be for me. And that feels so good.


0 voicemails:


Heeeeeeeey